All code provided by a third party must reside in version control and be made available to Mozilla.
The following details should be decided upon and outlined in the SOW.
- Using Version Control:
- Project code must be in version control.
- Code should reside on Github unless another platform has been specifically agreed to.
- Github usage and workflow should follow WebDev guidelines .
- Private repositories are allowed but must be mutually agreed upon.
- Access to repository should be granted to Mozilla at kickoff.
- At project completion Mozilla must have full admin to the repository or the repository must be transferred to Mozilla.